BBQ Sauces Shopping Cart
Fruit Salsa Shopping Cart
Hot Sauces Shopping Cart
Jams & Condiments Shopping Cart
Specialty Salsa Shopping Cart
Wholesale / Fundraising Specialty Foods
Soup mixes Shopping Cart
Cocktail Drink Mixes-Shopping Cart
Dip Mixes-Shopping Cart
THE CRIMSON LION RECIPES PAGE
We felt a need to offer a recipes page for the various uses of our products since they are so numerous and versatile in everyday dining. We will plan on adding to the recipe list over the course of time and request those that have new recipe ideas, please bring them to our attention so we can share with everyone.
RECIPE NO 1 LOBSTER PASTA IN GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE:
This is lobster served in a non traditional manner.Not boiled or steamed. The recipe sautes the lobster meat and incorporates it into a garlic butter sauce that is very complimentary to lobster.
*2.5 oz. lobster tails, shelled
* 10 asparagus spears, chopped
*1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
*4 tablespoons olive oil-pure 100%
*2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
*1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
*4 oz. Vermicelli noodles, prepared
1 package Judi's Best Garlic Butter Blend ( for more garlic taste use 2 packages)
* 3 tablespoons of water ( if 2 packages are used, make it 6 tablespoons of water)
* Chop the lobster meat into chunks. It helps if the lobster is slightly frozen.
* Follow the directions on the Judi's Best garlic butter package..adding water first to soften and then olive oil. Put enough of this mixture to cover a sauce pan. Add lobster and chopped asparagus. Cook 2 minutes.
*Add remaining garlic butter not used, basil and Parmesan cheese. Stir
and mix well.
*Toss all with Vermicelli and serve.
RECIPE NO. 2 BALSAMIC BRUSCHETTA DIPPPING OIL
This is a neat and easy recipe that utilizes the Bruschetta packaged mix in a different manner. We not only add water ( to soften the mix) and olive oil. We also add Balsamic Vinegar for a magnificent taste.
Note-Some may prefer to adjust the amount of Balsamic to Olive oil amounts that fits their personal taste buds.
* 1 package of Bruschetta mix
* 3 tablespoons of water to soften mix above
* 1.5 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
* 2.5 tablesoons of pure 100 % olive oil
*Loaf of Italian or French bread works best. White bread is a suitable option.
*Optional- 1 can of diced tomatoes.
*1 Bruschetta package- follow the directions on the package and soften the mix well with water. Let sit for 10 minutes. (Do not mix initially with olive oil)
* Mix the Balsamic Vinegar and Olive oil together well
*Add the Balsamic Vinegar and Olive oil to the Bruschetta mix.
* Cut bread slices and then into 4 quarters. Toast bread pieces for dipping in oil.
RECIPE NO. 3- MOJITO YOGURT COCKTAIL
"For a special treat at brunch or anytime'
Non- alcoholic version
6 oz Plain Yogurt
2 Tbs Mojito Mix
Sprig of Mint to garnish (optional)
Mix 2 Tbs of Mojito mix with 2 Tbs yogurt until smooth and the granules disappear. Add in the rest of the yogurt and stir until blended.
RECIPE NO 4. MAKE CHILI WITH OUR CRIMSON CHILI MIX
Crimson Chili Soup Mix -5 oz.
This creation makes a wonderful soup or a knockdown super chili.
This is now our favorite mix for Super Bowl Chili as well as great tasty treat for all occasions.
We made a fantastic chili for this years super bowl. We recommend it highly.
It is very quick, easy and delicious. We include directions below.
Directions for Chili:
*Bring four cups of water to a boil in large pot.
*Add 1 package of the Crimson Chili soup mix to the water and whisk briskly.
*Cook 1/2 lb of hamburg in pan with 1/2 onion diced. After cooked add to mixture above.
* Add 1 small 15.5 oz can black beans to pot
* Add 1 small 15.5 oz can kidney beans to pot
* Add 1 small 15.5 oz. can tomato sauce to pot
* Add Chili powder to taste
Continue to stir mix in pot for for about 45 minutes minimum.
You are now ready to have a great chili and be sure to add some
shredded cheddar cheese.
RECIPE NO 5- PINA COLADA COCONUT DIPPING SAUCE WITH PINA COLADA DRINK MIX. FOR DIPPING SHRIMP, CHICKEN NUGGETS, FRUIT.
3 oz. Pina Colada Cocktail Mix
3 oz. sour cream
3 oz. crushed pineapple drained
Options: cream cheese or sprinkle in some cayenne pepper for a slightly spicy taste.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Terms and Conditions
Become an Affiliate